[Koha-devel] Help me.

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Nov 1 15:02:09 CET 2008

"sony george" <geosony at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using Fedora 9 and I have downloaded koha v.3.0 and installed Koha,
> also installed the dependencies of perl, setup the mysql database. never add
> any changes in apache server. my problem is simple - how to run this
> application..?  note:- there is no such directory[/cgi-bin/koha] found after
> installation..

While Koha is a CGI application, it works best with some specific
apache server setup changes.  Incorporate the koha-httpd.conf into
your apache setup somehow and it should start to work.

You may also find the koha user list at
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/mailman/listinfo/koha offers more initial
help with using Koha on Fedora than the koha-devel list has time for.

Hope that's enough to get you started...
--
MJ Ray (slef)