[Koha-devel] configuration files for Debian packaging 1/3 (servers and ports)

Vincent Danjean vdanjean.ml at free.fr
Tue Nov 4 11:58:18 CET 2008

Chris Cormack wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 2:57 AM, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
>> Vincent Danjean <vdanjean.ml at free.fr> wrote:
>>>   As I've a few free time, I'm trying to complete a first version of
>>> Debian Koha packaging.
>> A version is already up at http://apt.workbuffer.org/ - can you build
>> on it?
>>
> Ahh that version is pretty crappy. I'm sure Vincent is already way ahead of me

I will look at it anyway and merge features if some are available ;-)

My version (without my last devels on config files for now) is available
here: http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/koha.git;a=summary
This version mainly deals with language packages and dependencies
(maintainer helper scripts for auto creation of package for available language
and check of dependencies (koha Makefile.PL requirement vs debian/control
declaration)

  Best regards,
    Vincent

> Chris

Vincent Danjean                 Adresse: Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble
Téléphone:  +33 4 76 61 20 11            ENSIMAG - antenne de Montbonnot
Fax:        +33 4 76 61 20 99            ZIRST 51, avenue Jean Kuntzmann
Email: Vincent.Danjean at imag.fr           38330 Montbonnot Saint Martin