[Koha-devel] [Koha] sound cues

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Nov 13 16:19:26 CET 2008

Owen Leonard a écrit :
>> here is the catch, i suspect even a wav file needs a plug-in to play
>> correctly
>
> This is the case in my tests on Windows.

The sound will have to be played only on circ-desk (not on OPAC or on
all library computers)
So I think it's acceptable to have something needing to be installed on
those computers.

Anyway, there's no other possibilities in HTML if I'm not mistaken.

a syspref with html of the "play sound" would be perfect I think : it
could either be <embeed> or <playflash> or whatever you want.
We would just need 2 :
- one "beep OK"
- one "beep problem"

--