[Koha-devel] Fault in Cataloguing Search

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sun Nov 16 20:48:23 CET 2008

"C W Nel" <zang at zang.co.za> wrote:
> On logging in to Koha 3, choosing Cataloguing and doing a Cataloguing Search,
> I get the following instead of 'the number of results':
>
> ARRAY(0x93f2480) result(s) found in catalog
>
> Is this a known problem?

Our list of known problems is searchable at http://bugs.koha.org - if
you don't find it there, please either enter it (registration
required, but at least you'll get emails when it's fixed) or reply to
this thread with more information, including:-

* Web address of error (if any).

* How to obtain the error, step-by-step if possible.

* If that process has worked for you before, the date when it worked.

Thanks,
--
MJ Ray (slef)