[Koha-devel] (no subject)

ff darkness ff.dreamer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 14:05:55 CET 2008

Dear sirs,

I am a library technique principal of Chinese Mainland.I have payed close
attention to koha for a long time.We are a library develomen team  and going
in for carry out the job of opensource.We believe that we have the ablity
that you need:

1.the Chinese and English translation.
2.If you need ,we can translate into Japanese.
3.perl compile and bug solving
4.soft promotion
5.our own Promotion platform:www.lib20.com

We are very interested in popularizing koha to the Small and medium-sized
libraries in some areas poverty freely.So we are writing to
enquire whether you would be willing to establish the relations with us.
We hope you will understand our position and look forward to your early
reply.
In the future we should open up the area that the automation management
system develoment of the library online.

my Msn:ff_dreamer at hotmail.com <Msn%3Aff_dreamer at hotmail.com>

Best regards

Sincerely
lee