[Koha-devel] RFC Adding column to biblio for Remainder Of Title - Was: RFC: Koha : Merge biblio & biblioitems tables

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Tue Nov 25 18:01:22 CET 2008

I would like to change this rather than remove it.  I would like to add
a column to the biblio table to replace bibliosubtitle.subtitle.

My librarians like seeing the subtitle in search results and such, but I
need to have a database column to reference for this.

--
Michael Hafen
Systems Analyst and Programmer

for Koha checkout