[Koha-devel] mod_perl

Clay Fouts clay.fouts at liblime.com
Tue Nov 25 18:32:58 CET 2008

Having managed this sort of configuration with MediaWiki, I've had
thoughts about using it for hosting Koha instances. It has a number of
advantages, including being more amenable to mod_perl. The biggest
drawback to this configuration is when applications care about the
port number on which the HTTP daemon received a request (as MediaWiki
does) since it's invariably not the port that you want further
requests to go to. Have you experienced issues like that with Koha?

Clay