[Koha-devel] mod_perl

Clay Fouts clay.fouts at liblime.com
Wed Nov 26 00:58:45 CET 2008

Oh, I misunderstood what you were describing. Saying "one instance of
apache for each instance of Koha" led me to think you meant a separate
apache process group (running under a different UID, with a different
config file set, etc.) for each koha instance. It actually never
occurred to me that someone would want to host two instances as
http://myhost/koha1 and http://myhost/koha2 when name-based virtual
hosting requires so little administrative overhead.

So does anyone know of name-space or other conflicts arising from
using mod_perl with one koha instance installed per virtual host?

Thanks,
Clay