[Koha-devel] should amountoutstanding approach zero?

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 01:33:50 CEST 2008

Unfortunately fines demands a total overhaul to approach being an auditable
accounting system.  Too many pieces were grafted on that approach things
differently.

Amountoutstanding will need to go away completely as a field and be
calculated from the existing data.  Obviously the table will need a unique
key also.

I look forward to this rework but it is not my present task.

--Joe Atzberger