[Koha-devel] Constraints on issues tables

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Thu Oct 16 01:12:55 CEST 2008

Hi Galen

Does the issues table now only contain current issues?
Ie no history of past issues

How do we find out a borrowers reading history then? (People in NZ
like this feature a lot, especially places like retirement homes so
the library doesnt send them the same books all the time)

Im hoping this is just being stored somewhere else now?

(Thats the historical reason for multiple rows for the same itemnumber
.. there should only ever be 1 with the returndate that is not null
tho, IE only one that hasnt been returned)

Chris