[Koha-devel] Not know how to use finesMode

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 17:35:26 CEST 2008

The variables have to be exported, not just set.  I can't comment about the
technical difference between different fines scripts: in the current version
of Koha they are consolidated into one fines.pl script.  Obviously there
used to be differences, but it is much better to have one script in common.

--joe