[Koha-devel] List of holds

Rubén Gómez rugomez at qualityobjects.com
Thu Oct 16 18:29:14 CEST 2008

Hello again.

I want to know if there is any place where I can see which items are
reserved (from the table reserves). I thought it would be
"view_holdsqueue.pl" but it list the table "tmp_holdsqueue", but I
don't know what it is for. I suppose there must be a place to see all
the items that are reserved, and not going borrower to borrower
watching what they have "on hold".

I want to cancel the holds made by borrowers, but I'm not sure if I
must do it because it's not done or is there any place done.