[Koha-devel] Support request

mikyas hailu mikyashailu at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 14:22:30 CEST 2008

Dear All,

Please help me to solve the below problems

I am new for koha and I am running koha 2.9 on windows xp
PC.
I have the following problems...
 1.I am able to get the members form but I can not save member information
, is there anything I need to configure on the database?

 2. I could not download MARC21 records from the internet ? Is there
anything I need to configure on the proxy server OR is any website
that would help me to sort out the problem

Thanks