[Koha-devel] Two Koha intranets

tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Fri Oct 24 09:44:24 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 01:53:43 +0000, Karen Myers <karenmyers1 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I am wondering if it possible to have two Koha Intranets running at the
> same time on different computers as we have two cataloguers needing to
> catalogue  at the same time.

if two cataloguers needing to catalogue at same time, they need aly two
different login.
They need two different PC to connect to an 3° PC with Koha software. This
is the best solution.

If you have only two PC, one uses the PC with Koha, the outher uses an PC
connect with the server
in a network. Speak with your IT support how to organise a network if you
don't have it.

> Also, can anyone point me to any information regarding getting your Koha
> LMS available via the Internet? Or any companies that provide this kind
of
> service?

Many company are avaible.
See http://www.koha.org/support/pay.html