[Koha-devel] bulkmarcimport and jacket cover images (Jesse Weaver)

Nicholas van Oudtshoorn vanoudt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 12:53:26 CEST 2008

What about the Google Books Jackets API? Does that work okay with 13
digit isbns?

(Oh, and on this, I've got a patch lying around somewhere to combine
Amazon and Google Jackets in the OPAC so that only one picture is shown
- the Google picture if there is one, the amazon picture [including the
"no image" picture] otherwise. Any interest in this?)

Nicholas van Oudtshoorn
Perth Bible College
library.pbc.wa.edu.au