[Koha-devel] availability of a reserved item

Susan Bennett susan.bennett at geaugalibrary.info
Wed Oct 29 13:39:42 CET 2008

I know our patrons are confused by "available". We've had more then one
patron come in to pick up an item that the OPAC said was available only to
discover that the book was on the hold shelf for another patron an they
could not take it out. How about something like "not currently on shelf". We
try to give our patrons the best customer service possible so I'm for giving
them more complete information.

Susan Bennett
ILS System Administrator
Geauga County Public Library