[Koha-devel] Reminder: Koha project meeting on #koha, 12 September 2008 at 19:00 UTC

Frederic Demians frederic at tamil.fr
Fri Sep 12 11:09:11 CEST 2008

> 4. Discuss options for filling the position of QA manager for 3.2.

I volunteer for this role.

I am Frédéric Demians. I've been providing solutions and services to
French specialized libraries for years with my own company: Tamil.
I'm selling now SaaS based on Koha. I have a developer background,
having designed and coded in the old good days a pre-ILS from scratch
included a search engine with no more than a C compiler and a bitstring
algorithm! I'm still conducting developments using different kind of
plateforms, FLOSS & proprietary (.NET).

I see the QA Manager role as an opportunity to give back to the
Koha Community. I conceive Koha QA Manager as a dual position, managing
both software and community quality, trying to improve good coding
practices and horizontal cooperation between Koha developers/vendors.

--
Frédéric DEMIANS
http://www.tamil.fr/u/fdemians.html