[Koha-devel] zebraqueue_daemon questions

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Thu Sep 18 17:11:07 CEST 2008

Hello list,

I remember some time ago zebraqueue_daemon.pl was offered to handle the
zebra updates.  Last time I looked through the INSTALL file though it
isn't mentioned.  Is this script now deprecated?

The real question now... I am running it at present, and it seems to use
more and more RAM as it goes.  I don't have the time now to dig into it
and figure out why.  Is this a bug to be addressed, or should I stop
using zebraqueue_daemon.pl in favor of cron'd call to `rebuild_zebra.pl
-b -a -z`?

Thanks.