[Koha-devel] BibLibre news

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Sep 25 18:08:46 CEST 2008

Hello Koha-dev,

BibLibre is happy to announce 2 new ppl boarding the team :
- Laurence Lefaucheur, that arrives on oct, 1st. She's a librarian, and
will work on some contracts, plus probably French doc.
- Nahuel Angelineti, that arrives on oct, 6th, that will work full time
on Koha support for our customers first, and the community second. I
hope that, after emptying the list of request from our customers, he
will be able to dedicate some time (half time ?) to work on bugs.koha.org

BibLibre will then be 8 persons, 1 to hire.

We are also happy to announce that we have hired Mason James for 3
months to work with us on acquisition module (half time), with John Soros.

We are very happy to see our team grow rapidly, and expect the Koha
community will benefit of this growing as well.

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com