[Koha-devel] Koha3.0 against Active Directory

abdel514 maximus514 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 13:55:42 CEST 2008

Michael Hafen-3 wrote:

> In the POD of C4/Auth_with_ldap.pm, near the bottom, there is an example
> of what has to be added to koha_conf.xml to get ldap auth to work.  Have
> a look at that, and send another message up here if you want more help.
>
> Good luck.
>
> On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 03:00 -0700, abdel514 wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I have succeed to get a stable system in our production server . However
>> have always a little problem to set authentication using an Active
>> Directory
>> !
>> Witch file have I to configure and how do that ?
>> Any helps are welcome and many thanks at advance .
>> Kind Regards
>> Abdel

thnks for your answer

I have done what is required in the file auth_with_ldap.pm in C4.
but it does not
why?
because it goes simple auth in the Active Directory.
and when he passes me the following error in the log:
"opac-user.pl: LDAP Auth rejected : invalid password for user 'dmadmin' LDAP
error #16: LDAP_NO_SUCH_ATTRIBUTE, referer:
http://****************/cgi-bin/koha/opac-user.pl"
thanks more.