[Koha-devel] koha code cleaning bug?

Marc Chantreux marc.chantreux at biblibre.com
Mon Sep 29 16:02:09 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 09:36:21AM -0400, Sébastien Nadeau wrote:
> Hi Marc,

hello,

If i paid attention to this code:

- i used File::Spec::splitdir to create the directories using mkdir builtin.
- i tested if the $authorityserverdir exists before the loop (no need
  to test the existence of all of them if the parent one does not exist)
- i read the coding style to see what about $_. I'm a fan of it
  because i immediately read is as "the main variable of the loop".
  I only use it in little, unnested loops.

I didn't: this was just an example to ask the koha people if such a
cleanning work is welcome.

> I hope I'm not looking too pretentious for my first post.

even if i disagree with you, it's good to have other points of view in
mind.

regards

--
Marc Chantreux