[Koha-devel] [Koha] Zebra Setup

Roche III, Edward edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Fri Apr 3 13:47:08 CEST 2009

Mason

The answer you gave for  [Koha] Make Fails on koha-3.00.01-stable fixed my issue as well. Now the catalog search will not work, returns no records.

Edward Roche
Technology Support/Network Admin
Solanco School District
edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
717.786.2151

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one.
Elbert Hubbard