[Koha-devel] Barcode Not Found

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Tue Apr 7 20:57:18 CEST 2009

I wouldn't worry so much about what's in Follett.  I'd even wager that
the barcodes are actually like that in Follett, but it doesn't show them
that way.

What I would do is figure out how the barcode is where it's on the book,
and make sure Koha matches that.

Other than that,  As I understand it the Follett BarcodeInputFilter will
remove the leading 0's and add the space.