[Koha-devel] sh: mysql: command not found

Marc Chantreux marc.chantreux at biblibre.com
Fri Apr 10 09:47:31 CEST 2009

hello,

On Thu, Apr 09, 2009 at 07:49:24PM +0200, Anas Ghrab wrote:
> I could install the last version of koha (koha-3.00.01-stable) on Mac os
> x 10.5.5. But in the third step of the web installation, I get this
> error : sh: mysql: command not found

sure: it requires the mysql client (the command line one) to be in the
path of your http server (this is a bug due to the koha installer
stragegy).

> That is strange as it could connect to the database in the step 2 :

yes ... because you now use the perl DBI engine that does not need
external commands.

regards

--
Marc Chantreux
BibLibre, expert en logiciels libres pour l'info-doc