[Koha-devel] Working on patch, need translation to french for system preference.

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Fri Apr 10 17:11:41 CEST 2009

This is great, I appreciate your work.

The sys. pref. controls the appearance of a link and the function of the
page linked to.  Yes, this is about patron fines.  With the sys. pref.
when the link is clicked the page presents a form to change the
information of the associated fine, the description, amount, and amount
outstanding.

Please let me know if this information will effect the translation.
Thanks again.