[Koha-devel] Zebra Indexing is not working properly!

Muahmmad Wasim wasim at kics.edu.pk
Fri Apr 17 12:00:58 CEST 2009

hi,

We have installed koha 3.1 and when we insert some records after fresh installation, the indexing works properly. But when we import our records and then enter any record it doesn't come in search results. When we use rebuild_zebra.pl, the records come in search and after entering one record (that comes in search as well), entering the second record has the same problem, that is after rebuiling zebra only one record is entered proplery the second record is not shown in search results..

Please help,

Thanks,
Muhammad Wasim
Research Associate