[Koha-devel] KOHA 3: problem with item call number

neelawat neelawat at ait.ac.th
Mon Apr 20 09:50:46 CEST 2009

Dear Sir,

I have imported bib (.mrc) to koha 3.

After imported, the system can automatically add item(s) but the field 'Item call number' is blank.

In System Preferences Admin: Cataloguing Preferences, I set the parameters as follows:

- DefaultClassificationSource         lcc
- ItemCallNumber                        050ab

Why the system does not auto-generate and display the item call number on the screen?
I do not know whether I have done wrong with the system preferences?

Could you guide me about this issue?

I already spent almost a week trying to solve this problem.

Please kindly help.

Best regards,

Neelawat

KOHA, Thailand