[Koha-devel] GSAFD authority records and koha

Mason James mason.loves.sushi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 15:12:38 CEST 2009

Hi folks

has anyone had any experience using GSAFD authority records with Koha3

I have imported them just fine into a koha3 using the DOM zebra-filter
But, i cant quite get a match on them using the
link_bibs_to_authorities.pl script

I've double checked, and everything looks to be set up to handle them
correctly-ish

specifically..
- Heading.pm
- Heading/MARC21.pm

and ..
- authority-zebra-indexdefs.xsl file

   <xslo:when test="$thesaurus_code1 = 'z'">
           <xslo:choose>
             <xslo:when test="//marc:datafield[@tag='040']/
marc:subfield[@code='f']">
               <xslo:value-of select="//marc:datafield[@tag='040']/
marc:subfield[@code='f']"/>
             </xslo:when>
             <xslo:otherwise>
               <xslo:text>notdefined</xslo:text>

I'm currently debugging this, and thought i would ask?

any ideas?

Mason.

GSAFD info and download links below

http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/alcts/resources/org/cat/
marc21authority.cfm
http://alcme.oclc.org/gsafd/OAIHandler?
verb=ListIdentifiers&metadataPrefix=z39_19
http://www.library.northwestern.edu/public/gsafd/