[Koha-devel] Regional Hackfests

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Apr 24 15:02:04 CEST 2009

Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz> wrote:
> Now as we are spread across the globe this is not able to occur very
> often, but what we could do is try to organise regional hack fests.
[...]
> Anyway, it's just an idea at this point to see if there is any
> enthusiasm. [...]

I'm up for supporting this in the UK and I think either Manchester,
Bristol or Liverpool in mid/late summer 2009 might work for us.  What
date was being thought of for Wellington?  Maybe we could link them up
over the net, although UK/NZ hasn't a big overlap in time.

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef).  LMS developer and supporter for a small, friendly