[Koha-devel] Regional Hack Fest - Connecticut

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Mon Apr 27 12:46:21 CEST 2009

This is awesome!! We should find a place to post all of the regional
hackfests and their dates and places.  The wiki would be a start - but
a calendar app would be better.  Also remember that there is a Koha
Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Koha-Integrated-Library-System/22629166763)
and a LinkedIn group (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=671467) that
might want to be notified of these events as we schedule them.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714