[Koha-devel] Koha hosting - Zebra issues

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 23:09:08 CEST 2009

I'm sorry, a step-by-step guide isn't something I have time to produce.  In
particular, the problem of already having Koha's installed is not one I have
dealt with.  We only do "dev" installs with the proper settings at outset,
including zebra enabled, so we have not had to convert from nozebra to zebra
for many instances in parallel.

--Joe