[Koha-devel] Benefits of LDAP with Koha

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 07:53:36 CEST 2009

Nothing has been implemented with LDAP regarding printers.
--joe

On Aug 11, 2009 12:33 AM, "Zahoor-ur-Rehman" <zahoor at kics.edu.pk> wrote:

 Hi,

I want to know about the benefits of LDAP for Koha. Kindly let me know and
what type of access control can be implemented using LDAP for printing from
the shared printer. Is it possible to restrict users to some specific number
of prints?

Thanks and have a nice time

Zahoor ur Rehman Tanoli

Senior Research Associate

Al-Khawarizmi Institute of Computer Science

UET Lahore, Pakistan

Cell: +92-321-9676940

Office: +92-42-9029450 ext 813

database 4324 (20090811) __________