[Koha-devel] 3.2 roadmap feature list updated

Galen Charlton gmcharlt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 03:24:51 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have updated the 3.2 roadmap on the wiki [1] with the list of RFCed
(and a few non-RFCed) features that I have reason to believe will be
submitted by the freeze date of 6 September 2009.

I request that all contributors of features to Koha 3.2 review this
and edit as necessary to add or remove submissions that are expected
to make the freeze date.  You may also email me with your updates.
For those features whose only RFC as such is a bug in bugs.koha.org,
it will suffice to send me the bug number(s).

[1] http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:roadmap3.2

Regards,

Galen
--