[Koha-devel] Printing control

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Aug 13 14:06:36 CEST 2009

"Zahoor-ur-Rehman" <zahoor at kics.edu.pk> wrote:
> I want to manage printing process at our library. We are using Koha 3.0.3
> and OpenLDAP for authentication. We want to control number of prints allowed
> to each patron.
>
> How it is possible?
>
> How you are controlling that task in your libraries?

We (software.coop) estimated the cost of adding a remote-charging
interface that printers and photocopiers could use a few years ago.
It wasn't commissioned, but that means that if the feature exists, it
would be new in 3.0 or 3.2 and I don't see it in the release notes.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I think you'd need to
develop or sponsor this feature.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  LMS developer and webmaster at     | software