[Koha-devel] Possible Bug in Circulation - > Overdues

Roche III, Edward edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Thu Dec 3 14:29:07 CET 2009

Good Morning All

We are having an issue when trying to download our overdue list. The
link is located under Circulation -> Overdues (under Circulation
Reports) -> Download file of All Overdues. When we click this link it
goes through the motion of creating an excel file and opening the file
in Excel but has no data in it. We tried to filter out just one branch
but that didn't' work either. There are about 20 or so overdue entries
listed on the screen. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Ed

Edward J. Roche

Network Administrator

Solanco School District

717.786.2151 x2437

"At the End of the Day, Did You Play to Win or Not to Lose?"