[Koha-devel] New cataloging permissions

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Thu Dec 3 14:55:22 CET 2009

I believe that is the ability to do a fast add in Circ - where you put in
just bare information:

Title/Author/Callnumber/Barcode - which then allows you to circulate a non
cataloged item.

I have not seen 3.2 yet or played with it to see all the functionality but
from a Legacy system that is what it meant for us - then when the item was
checked in there was an option to either delete it or send it for
cataloging.  Again I don't know how it was programmed for 3.2.

David Schuster