[Koha-devel] MARC21slim2intranetDetail.xsl

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Sun Dec 6 23:13:16 CET 2009

Hi All --

I've noticed with the latest updates to 3.01.00.100 there is no copy
of MARC21slim2intranetDetail.xsl in my copy of koha.

I do see the UNIMARCslim2intranetDetail.xsl file and I see this is the
same at http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=tree;f=koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/xslt;h=fc2e26a1eb104e144efe24c2a781631e13ce80b2;hb=HEAD
  .

So, my question is - is anyone currently working on this or have a
file ready to submit to git?

If not I can start working on this and get something into the patches
list/git so that others can start updating and correcting it.

Thanks,
Brendan

I'll wait a day or so for some answers and then start then.

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: West Haven, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com