[Koha-devel] koha coding guidelines

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 16:14:58 CET 2009

Yes, the file is xt/perltidyrc, and it represents a compromise consensus
after months of code-format and editor holy wars.

http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=blob;f=xt/perltidyrc;h=f7d9a3c9be7674a86961f675c46c224d8f72cef0;hb=HEAD

The only other thing that might be useful is a sample .vimrc file that makes
4-space-indents and no-tabs automatic.

Remember not to get overzealous and try tidying up Makefiles and things that
actually need tabs in them.

--joe