[Koha-devel] koha 3.0.4 biblio records

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Dec 17 11:39:37 CET 2009

Zico <mailzico at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I am using koha 3.0.4 under debian 5.0. The problem is in editing
> records. If we edit any records, after editing, it shows two same records,
> both are newly edited records.

This is not a development matter - it should have been sent to the
main koha mailing list.  Also, please send plain text not html.
Both of those will make it more likely that the email gets read.

> After that, if we delete one item and if we search for that in OPAC; the
> error shows:
>
> Koha error
> The following fatal error has occurred:
>
> Can't call method "clone" on an undefined value at
> /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/XSLT.pm line 57. [...]

I'd try two things:

1. increase the debug level to 2 (or SetEnv KOHA_DEBUG 2 in the
VirtualHost if that still works) to get a full backtrace and see what
call results in a try to call clone on an undefined value;

2. check the databases for the record after each change and see
what is happening with the edited and deleted records.

Beyond that, a bit more description of how to reproduce the bug
may be needed: for example, is it NoZebra?  Which MARC type?
If it's zebra, how is the zebra being updated? (cronjob?)

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software