[Koha-devel] Help with SQL report

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Dec 18 23:34:19 CET 2009

2009/12/19 Adrea Lund <adrea at moablibrary.org>:
> Dear Chris, Paul and KOHA devel list,
>
> Thank you very much for your responses.  Our library is currently using KOHA
> version 3.01.00.032., so if you could write a report like I described that
> works with version 3.01.00.032, then we don't care right now if it works
> with LEK.  It is also not important that I be able to specify parameters in
> a wizard, I am happy to go in and edit the SQL with new call numbers, dates
> etc. each time I run it.
> If a report is created that does what we want in version 3.01.00.032, I will
> figure out how to post it to the community repository of KOHA reports - I
> haven't ever done that :) - but I'll figure out how and share it, I promise.
>
> I don't see any reports like this in the repository right now.  There is one
> called a "super weeder" but I don't think it is quite what we are looking
> for, so I wonder what kind of "weeding" reports other KOHA libraries are
> currently using?
>
> (Sorry for the delayed reponse, your responses got marked spam and I didn't
> find them until now.)

Ahhh thats a pretty old version of the code. Koha is currently at
3.01.00.100 in master, and 3.00.05.001 in the 3.0.x branch.
Ill have a go at writing one that works with the latest database structure.
This will probably work fine with your older version.

It will probably have to wait until after Christmas though :)

Chris