[Koha-devel] Will my patches for Bug 3730 (submitted in October) be applied for Koha 3.0.5?

Ricardo Dias Marques lists at ricmarques.net
Mon Dec 21 17:05:30 CET 2009

Hi Chris (and list),

On Fri, Dec 18 2009, I (Ricardo Dias Marques) <lists at ricmarques.net>
had written:

... and on Fri, Dec 18, 2009, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz> replied:

> I'm sure you have noticed now, but the patch has been applied and is in
> the 3.0.5 release

Right. I see that my patch has been committed for 3.0.5 here:

git.koha.org Git - Koha/commit
Bug 3730 - Wrong ISO 639-2 Language Code for Portuguese in database
http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=commit;h=9fa4e61d4cf1e83a7ba5a8036e44b5ceb6850242

Many thanks to you (Chris) for the reply and to Henri-Damien Laurent
for pushing my patch and updating the database version number!  :)

Cheers,
Ricardo Dias Marques
lists AT ricmarques DOT net