[Koha-devel] Koha 3.0.5 + cannot print labels

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Mon Dec 21 20:01:06 CET 2009

Hi Zico,

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Zico <mailzico at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 10:10 PM, Chris Nighswonger
> <cnighswonger at foundations.edu> wrote:
>>
>> Sorry. Without more information I'm not sure I'll be of much help. As
>> I said, the label creator works fine on my fresh install of 3.0.5
>> here.
>>

> I downloaded this from   http://download.koha.org/

I'm running over a local git repo, but the tarball should be fine too.

> And, chris, what kind of information may help you? just let me know.

Do the logs say anything? Namely the Koha error log and maybe the
Apache error log as well?

Can you access the following directly on your install:

http://localhost/cgi-bin/koha/labels/label-item-search.pl

NOTE: You may need to change localhost to whatever is appropriate for
your system.

Kind Regards,
Chris