[Koha-devel] Koha 3.0.5 + cannot print labels

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Dec 22 12:35:11 CET 2009

Zico asked:
> On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 10:10 PM, Chris Nighswonger <
> cnighswonger at foundations.edu> wrote:
>
> > Sorry. Without more information I'm not sure I'll be of much help. As
> > I said, the label creator works fine on my fresh install of 3.0.5
> > here.
> >

> I downloaded this from   http://download.koha.org/
>
> And, chris, what kind of information may help you? just let me know.

You probably need to tell us:-

* Any error message (preferred) or precise problem description,
including the name of the program being used (such as the name of the
web browser).  If there's no error on the screen, check any relevant
log files you can find.

* Web address of error (if any).

* How to obtain the error, step-by-step if possible.

* If that process has worked for you before, the date when it worked.

(This is copy-pasta which you could avoid by reading the list archives
before posting.  I see many bug reports that are missing vital info
like the above and this seems better than you getting no reply.)

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software