[Koha-devel] Which is the best Linux flavour to work with Koha ?

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Wed Dec 23 15:27:35 CET 2009

  Marc Chantreux writes

> - Debian (and probably every maintained debian derived as ubuntu)
>   comes with tons of packaged debian modules, very active communauty
>   and tools to build your own packages and repo ( dh-make-perl,
>   cpan2deb, dpkg-scanpackages ).

  In my latest build fo the stable version, the only perl module
  that is not packaged in debian is http::oai. I decided not to
  install this package at all, mean the oai functionality broken
  but never mind.

  If you could package it that would be great!

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                http://authorclaim.org/profile/pkr1
                                               skype: thomaskrichel