[Koha-devel] system preference question (anonymous preferences)

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 15:41:52 CET 2009

Further information.

There is a preference 'suggestion' that can be turned on or off to
allow or not allow purchase suggestions in the OPAC.  In addition
there is AnonSuggestion to make those suggestions (if they are
allowed) anonymous - leaving set to zero disables - but entering a
userID enables.

AnonymousPatron is then the ID of a patron you want to display in the
reading history instead of the real patron.

Unfortunately these are 2 different things and should be handled as
such in the code.

Nicole