[Koha-devel] About adding a custom field in KOHA

nitesh rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 11:47:19 CET 2009

Hello all.

I am trying to make GSDL fulltext integration in KOHA in a different way as
it is now. I added a field in the Default MARC framework structure.

I have added a field 952'x' naming it Fulltext. Here I want to store a flag
"YES" or "NO" to identify whether I have a fulltext for the current item or
not.

I also added a field in the table "biblioitems" of type enum("YES","NO"). My
problem is that, I want the "View Full Text" link only in those search
results which have 952'x' = YES . How can I make this possible???

I have attached a screenshot as how is the link looking right now.

Please Help.

Thank you.

--
Nitesh Rijal