[Koha-devel] Item Type Images have various sizes

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Wed Feb 11 21:07:32 CET 2009

Some of my librarians have complained about the item type images on the
staff search results page.  ( I like the ones that don't complain ;) )
In looking at the css I see a 30px padding to make room for the item
type image (which is pulled as a background).  This is fine for the npl
set, where all the images are 32x32.  It's not so good for the bridge
set where they are 40x40.  It's really not good for the liblime-kids set
where the size is 60x60, 62x62, or 90x90.

I think it would be best to standardize on a size for these images, so
that the css can be set once and look right.

I intend to this email to start conversation to that end.  All comments
welcome.
--
Michael Hafen
Systems Analyst and Programmer