[Koha-devel] Item Type Images have various sizes

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Wed Feb 11 23:26:07 CET 2009

On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 17:14 -0500, Ryan Higgins wrote:
> getitemtypeimagelocation could easily return the subdirectory name
> as well, allowing a <span class="<!-- TMPL_VAR NAME='iconset' -->">
> to wrap the icon.
>
> That would allow mixed use of iconsets.  I think it's a safe assumption
> that a given iconset ( subdir of itemtypeimages ) will be uniform in size.

One would think so.  That is not so in this case.  the liblime-kids icon
set is mostly 60x60.  There are several images that are 90x90 and one
that is 62x62.

This icon set is not uniform in size, unfortunately for us.  Otherwise
you have an excellent idea there.

--
Michael Hafen
Systems Analyst and Programmer