[Koha-devel] syspref maxItemsinSearchResults ?

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Wed Feb 11 23:42:18 CET 2009

While poking around C4/Search.pm I noticed this sys pref being used.
But it isn't in the System Preferences.  Since it's not there Search.pm
ends up with a value of 1 every time.  If this sys pref is there it gets
used.

Will someone please comment on this sys pref.

It seems like a nice feature.  I'd like to get it in the System
Preferences.  To do it properly though I'll have to touch the
updatedatabase.pl.  I don't want to do that unless there's enough
interest for the patch to be accepted.  ( I've already claimed one db
version for a patch that seems to have fallen through the cracks.)

Please let me know if you would like this to show in the System
Preferences.

--
Michael Hafen
Systems Analyst and Programmer