[Koha-devel] Item Type Images have various sizes

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Thu Feb 12 16:57:05 CET 2009

I think this is a good line of thought here.  Once the icons in the set
are all the same size we can easily specify or find out what that size
is.

Like so.  Doing this on my little workstation took about .2 seconds.

use GD;
$img = GD::Image->newFromGif( "./book-icon-mystery2.gif" );
print $img->width;
undef $img;

Given 20 search results on a page, and (currently) at most 3 items per
results, that's about an extra 6 seconds per page load, worst case.
That doesn't seem terrible to me.

What do y'all think?

--
Michael Hafen